If you are diabetic, we recommend that you pay more attention to these seemingly simple foot problems. Because very simple wounds in diabetic patients, ingrown toenails, calluses, shoe-related sores have turned into a non-closing wound. These non-closure wounds can cause you to lose your foot or leg without timely and correct intervention.
In such a situation, what should the diabetic patients pay attention in terms of their feet?
Here are the information to save your feet!
- Always check your feet every day if you have complaints or if you don’t.
- If there are minor calluses, wounds or shoe hits, absolutely follow them.
- Foot dryness is not a good thing, massage your feet with moisturizing cream every day.
- Avoid shoes that will cause wounds on your feet, prefer comfortable shoes.
- Make your nail care regularly. Do not let the nail sinking.
- Do not interrupt your treatment programs by your doctor to keep your sugar in balance.
- Diabetes worns out vessels, you must have your vascular examinations.
- Choose a regular life, eat healthy, do not neglect the exercise your doctor sees fit for you.